Are you ready to become a Reiki Master?
- Do you want to advance your Reiki skills?
- Further accelerate your intuition?
- Learn new and exciting techniques that will further your personal and professional development?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then join me in this transformational workshop. Becoming a Reiki Master adds that final element to your Reiki journey, one that solidly helps you stand in authority within your Reiki practice.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss if this workshop is for you, then please reply to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, contact number and I will call you personally to discuss your requirements and suitability to attend this Reiki Master Training. This workshop is nearly sold out so don’t delay in getting in touch! Master Training only offered twice a year.
BECOMING A REIKI MASTER
Intensive Weekend Workshop
Saturday 2nd December – Sunday 3rd December
Who is it for?
- Reiki Practitioners who have learnt the second degree of Reiki and are ready to become a Reiki Master, and expand the joy in their own life.
- Healers and light-workers who want to learn the advanced symbols, that only the Masters know, which will bring their body, mind and spirit to a level that will increase their connection with the Reiki energy.
- Reiki Practitioners who are ready to advance their skills to a certain level of expertise where they can confidently call themselves a Reiki Master.
- People who are ready to step into their practice and become an authority, leader and a guide.
Becoming a Reiki Master is the last step to completing your Reiki journey and being of service to humanity in the Reiki practice, and should not be taken lightly. When you become a Master of Reiki you are given all the tools to fully serve from your most authentic, highest self.
If you then wish to step into teaching you will have the skills, tools and knowledge to Professionally teach Reiki to others.
The joys of becoming a Reiki Master are many and you don’t necessarily have to teach in order for the Master training to be beneficial.
- Accelerated healing energy
- Learn new techniques and knowledge which will add value to your healing abilities
- Attunement to the Master Level, learn new symbols and receive additional tools that allow you to be of greater service to your loved ones and the community.
- Personal Growth – As you open to the powerful Reiki energy on a spiritual basis, you gain universal tools that will assist you to release programs, beliefs and patterns that are holding you back from being the best version of yourself. Many take the Reiki Master training with just this in mind.
- Be recognised as an authority in Reiki by the general public
- Increased credibility
- Support in setting up your Reiki practice
- Knowledge that you have been highly trained by a leading expert.
- Nationally recognised certification
- If you decide to formally teach, you will be able to do so at the end of your six-month training program.
Email me at (email@example.com) with your contact number to arrange a time to chat. There are only a couple of places left, so don’t delay!
- Revise the basic teachings of Reiki level I & II.
- Further your knowledge of traditional and modern Reiki practices
- Learn, discover and integrate the Master Symbols and discover their application
- Receive the advanced Master Attunement
- Learn 2 additional non-traditional symbols and their application
- Instruction and practice on how to give Reiki attunements.
- Develop concise understanding and confidence in facilitation of the three levels of attunement
- Learn how to connect with your Reiki Guides and discover how Reiki can assist you to develop your Intuitive ability
- Experience guided Reiki healing meditations for your own spiritual growth and personal development
- Find the teacher within and ways to develop your own unique teaching style
- you’ll receive a comprehensive Reiki Master Workbook
- Certification and Lineage to Usui
- Information on joining professional Reiki Associations and details on Insurance/legislation requirements
- Phone and/or email support by Lisa brandis, as required.
Additional Training Included
After completing your Reiki Master Workshop, you will be invited to stand by Lisa’s side as one of her Reiki Master Practitioners in Lisa’s highly popular and sold out Reiki workshops.
Attending as a Reiki Master will give you the opportunity to participate in giving attunements with Lisa in her group workshops, plus you’ll be holding intimate discussions with smaller groups as a way to develop your confidence and discover the teacher within.
Then you’ll step into your new role as one of Reiki WA’s Accredited Reiki Masters at our Monthly Intuitive Reiki Membership Group. Be a part of a team that prides itself on compassion, professionalism and at the same time continue on your own personal path of spiritual awakening.
Personal support by Lisa
All Reiki Masters, are fully supported personally by Lisa Brandis, for a six-month period, via phone and email. This includes, business support & mentorship.
For more information, or to book please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Below: Kay Mutch talks about becoming a Reiki Master
Pre-Requisites: Intuitive Reiki I & II Workshops and confidence with information presented in both of those workshops. Contact Lisa now for more information.
Many of Lisa’s Reiki Master Students have gone on to create successful Reiki Practices, and continue to enjoy being supported by Lisa.
Thanks Lisa for an amazing opportunity to whole heartedly experience of becoming a Reiki Master! It’s been a magical journey and I feel like it is only the beginning. Thank you especially for your guidance, intuition and love, it’s truely been a blessing.
It has been a pleasure to watch you grow and develop with us Lisa. I am inspired to learn and develop to be an authentic, nurturing and successful in business – being just like you! Thank you and I look forward to an exciting journey ahead.
This Master Training exceeded my expectations! It was humbling, beautiful, confronting, challenging and just…. LOVE! Thank you.
An amazing experience – That not only attuned me to the Master level but planted the seeds of the more expansive journey to come! I am so excited with what is to come, and feel so blessed to have had you as my Reiki Master Lisa.
The sacredness of Reiki has been absolutely wonderful. I have enjoyed the Master Training immensely. Lisa is a wonderful teacher and I am thankful to the Universe for guiding me to her. Love you Lisa xxx
Lisa is incredibly dedicated in her practice and her teaching. Her classes are well structured, thorough and most of all FUN! Her constant joyful persona is welcoming and provides a secure but nurturing learning environment. Her years of experience are invaluable, as she provides the highest possible quality of training. The love and joy she emirates is nothing short of a blessing to all she comes across. Thank you Lisa for this magical experience.
“Fantastic connection and showering of love and high vibrational energy. Thank you”
Lisa is a beautiful, kind and gentle teacher who shares pure joy and passion in her teaching of Reiki and energy. It has been an incredible journey becoming a Reiki Master with Lisa’s guidance and expanding my energy, connecting with my intuition and growing in my confidence. I am filled with gratitude and love. Thank you Lisa!
Thank you beautiful Lisa. It is always a pleasure to learn from you. I feel blessed to have found you and have you as my teacher, guiding my way into the bright future is waiting for me.
Valeria Zanotto, 2017
WOOHOO I’m a Reiki Master!
Now that I have had time to digest becoming a Reiki Master (my week went a bit pear shaped when my son broke his wrist) I wanted to express my gratitude to Lisa Brandis, an extremely talented Master and compassionate woman. It has actually been very interesting in the last few days because my children have been asking for Reiki. Cam’s wrist was hurting so we Reiki’d him for 20 minutes and the pain went away (helps with swelling and healing) and Bronte has had a cold and she crawled into bed with me last night and asked if I could run Reiki on her to help. They both love it! This is huge for 13 and 16 year olds I feel. It really does bring family closer together which has surprised and delighted me. I’m really interested to see how fast Camden’s wrist heals too. We have been doing 20 minutes twice a day together.
Lisa also teaches Intuitive Reiki which means that you get intuitive messages (sometimes) for the person having Reiki. I find it hard to receive messages with family members but if it is someone I don’t know then intuition seems to flood in. For instance, I was running energy on a woman, in a monthly group Lisa holds to help you practice your Reiki, and a picture of wheat blowing in the wind popped into my head. It was very clear and made no sense to me but I shared what I saw and it made a lot of sense to her. She explained that my description was where she grew up. I continued to describe more pictures that came and by the end of the session she was in tears. She explained it was exactly what she needed to hear that day. Amazing! What a gift to be able to do that for another person. She worked out their meaning, not me. I wasn’t being anything other than a messenger running (her) healing energy. So beautiful. I’m really looking forward to my energy journey and continuing to embrace Reiki and perhaps learning Kinesiology next.
Energy healing is fascinating!
“I felt an overwhelming draw to learn Reiki to heal myself and others, gain a deeper understanding of my own spiritual nature. We met and after a brief discussion about this wonderful system and its benefits I knew you are the perfect teacher for me I resonated with your spiritual teachings & loved your warm kind and fun attitude enrolling in your Reiki I Workshop October 2012. Has now been almost 2 years since then, I have been blessed to have followed your guidance joined with most of my fellow Reiki I channels who all felt such joy, love & healing into your Reiki II Practitioner workshop.
Every level was an amazing and profound experience magically choreographed by yourself with a desire that we all feel the deep connection to our true selves and the universal energy and to come away with hearts full of joy. You succeeded! I felt so enamored by your teaching & of the nature this healing system allows physically, emotionally & spiritually also seeing the results in fellow channels I decided to enroll in Reiki Master training and glad you accepted.
This was an enormous evolution for me, the attunement was a sacred divine connection words struggle to portray. The training was a gorgeous experience small and large workshops, all unique events, assisting with attunements a special pleasure & privilege, often some major releases experienced after beautiful guided mediations, to see individuals blossom after a weekend workshop was thoroughly enjoyable, and a catalyst which further encouraged myself to become a Reiki & spiritual teacher.
I am always in gratitude of your ongoing support, what a pleasure to see you share your love and appreciation for reiki and the creating of new channels, I have met some many beautiful friends also draw to your warm loving nature and knowledge of the Usui Reiki system always look forward to participating in monthly development groups & will highly encourage any being to experience your healing hands & heart.
I have completed my Reiki Master training with Lisa and am so happy and excited to have learnt so much invaluable information that will help me in my own journey through this beautiful lifetime but also the tools and ability to share this amazing gift of reiki to others in my life. “When we look after ourselves excellently everyone around us benefits” this is a quote that comes to mind after working on my own spiritual growth and can now help so many others. Lisa’s passion and excitement for Reiki and healing come through her teaching and is so contagious, the feeling of pure love and joy carries on much after class. Namaste, my eternal appreciation,
Lisa is the epitome of everything Reiki stands for. She is knowledgeable, caring and lives her life according to the principles of Reiki, and this makes her tuition in the 3 levels of Reiki of the highest quality. Her love for, and ability with Reiki are both outstanding. I originally received Level 1 attunement several years ago from another teacher and it was only after my husband received his Level 1 attunement from Lisa that I realised something was missing in my own. Consequently, I took Level 2 with Lisa and then re-did Level 1 with her. Lisa has now taught me through to Level 3 (Master) and I would recommend her to anyone interested in taking up Reiki. Thanks to Lisa for switching on my “Reiki light” – it can never be extinguished. With love and eternal gratitude.
Thank You Lisa for providing such a comprehensive program! Taught with her gorgeous down to earth personality she offered practicality, compassion, amazing spiritual wisdom, guidance and insight. Her thorough knowledge of Reiki, intuitive nature and holistic approach, meant Lisa provided everything I was looking for in a Reiki III Program plus more! Her style of teaching made it really easy for me to absorb the program, I now feel like I’ve completed a full circle! Such a gift for me, to have Lisa facilitate my final Reiki level and I look forward to attending her future workshops, and am so pleased I have the opportunity to receive future learning from her. Thank you Lisa – Thank you!
Lisa is a Full Member of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)
Full Member Number – 1008126171. And an Approved Training Provider.
Choosing a Reiki Master/teacher
- Only Reiki Masters are qualified to teach forms of Reiki. Sometimes it seems that people are brought to a particular Reiki teacher by ‘fate’. However, sometimes a number of options present themselves, and a combination of intuition and judgment can help you to make a choice that is right for you.
- Speaking, either in person or by telephone, with a Master you are considering as your Reiki teacher, finding out more about their Reiki path, and perhaps receiving a treatment from them can be helpful in making your choice. It is perfectly acceptable to ask a Reiki Master about their form of Reiki, their lineage of initiation and a description of their training.
- Since the understanding of Reiki deepens with practice, information you seek could include how long a Master has been practicing Reiki. (Some branches of Reiki recommend that Masters practice for at least ten years before beginning to teach).
- If you are learning Reiki to support yourself or someone close to you whose wellbeing is challenged by a diagnosed condition, you might wish to consider the scope of the teacher’s Reiki treatment experience.
- You can also ask what ongoing support is provided. Some Reiki Masters offer opportunities for their students to regularly come together to share Reiki treatments, or to review Reiki classes.
- If after other considerations you feel drawn to a particular Master but are concerned about the fee they are asking, discuss this with the Master rather than rejecting this choice simply in favor of someone who charges less.
Reiki Master Training:
Once you have completed your Reiki Master Training, you will have the qualification and support needed to start your own Reiki Practice.
Investment – $1997
or you can purchase our
Reiki Mastery Package
Ready to learn the whole system with Lisa Brandis?
Price includes attendance at the following workshops:
Intuitive Reiki Workshop – $350
Advanced Reiki Workshop – $380
Reiki Master Training – $1997
Total Value – $2727
PAY ONLY $2200
(No refunds available on Reiki Mastery Package – you can transfer to another workshop within a 12 month period).
For more information, or to book please email me at email@example.com