As Lisa is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, registered through the Australian Hypnotherapists Association; you may be eligible to claim a rebate for Hypnotherapy.
The following Health funds currently provide rebates:
- Australian Unity
- CBHS Health Fund
- Credicare Health Fund (You must have a Doctor’s letter advising you are having Hypnotherapy for Stress Management or Stop Smoking.)
- Grand United Fund
- HBF – Lisa’s Provider Number – B23983
- Health Care Insurance Limited – Stop Smoking and Weight Loss only.
- Health Partners
- Medibank Private (Only available to members of Medibank Private who were members before 2011 and on the highest auxiliary package.)
- Navy Health Fund
- NRMA Health Insurers (Only Members prior to 31/03/2004)
- Phoenix Welfare (Only those with Ancillary Cover)
- Queensland Country Health (Weight Loss and Stop Smoking only.)
- Railway and Transport Health Fund Ltd
- Reserve Bank Health Society
- Teachers Federation Health
- SGIC Health Insurance (SA and NT)
- SGIO Health Insurance (WA)
- Westfund (Stop Smoking only.)
The Australian Hypnotherapists Association is constantly working for hypnotherapy to be recognised by all major health funds. If your particular fund is not listed here, please call them as we may not yet have been notified.